The AMC Forum - Mark Shuford (AMARK)

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09/01/14 at 11:13:01
News: 07/13/2009: Member Registration is now manual. Please email me if you're looking to sign up: amcforumAThotmail.com
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mark Shuford (AMARK) (Read 1791 times)
javsst
Forum Junkie

American Motors
Corporation

Lebanon, NJ
Mark Shuford (AMARK)
06/08/10 at 12:42:22

Mark is one of the best AMC vendors that I have dealt with in the 27 years I've been an AMC
fan! Smiley

He's always come across as knowledgeable, courteous, and patient in answering questions.  He ships parts quickly
and efficiently.

I ordered some parts recently from Mark.  They arrived within 3 business days via USPS.  

I'm redoing the stripe for the 69 AMX over the trunk lid.  I ordered the the trunk stripe a while ago from Mark and
only recently have had time to try and install it.  Well, I botched the job and there were too many air bubbles to
make it work.  So, I called up Mark and asked that he send out another stripe.  He's nice enough to send out
partial kits, but this time he sent out an extra stripe, just in case.  With no extra charge.

So, a huge THANK YOU is in order to Mark! Smiley

Steve

1969 AMX BBO 360/TF727 AMC20 4.10 Gears
1970 Javelin SST BSO 360/BW T10 AMC20 3.54 Gears
Email   IP Logged
71SC360
AMCrazy

American Motors
Corporation

Albion, NY
Re: Mark Shuford (AMARK)
Reply #1 - 06/09/10 at 01:52:31

Mark is a class act! His reproduction parts are second to none. He stakes his reputation on everything he makes and stands behind them. You can't buy better. Take some time and check out his site. He has some great parts available and you're sure to see more in coming days.

http://www.amarkamc.com/

Email   IP Logged
jd6208
AMCrazy

Muscle Cars should
have Redline Tires!

Ripon, CA
Re: Mark Shuford (AMARK)
Reply #2 - 08/06/10 at 02:31:36

I just wanted to add my experience - ordered off Mark's website Saturday night, parts arrived on Thursday -absolutely top knotch service.

James

James
68 Javelin SST 290/AT Caravelle Blue w/ White Vinyl Roof
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print