The AMC Forum - GLCAMC

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09/20/14 at 03:55:17
News: 07/13/2009: Member Registration is now manual. Please email me if you're looking to sign up: amcforumAThotmail.com
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GLCAMC (Read 830 times)
AMC instigator
Forum Veteran

I've created an AMC
menace- My son is

Cook,MN
GLCAMC
08/17/10 at 03:24:45

Attended the AMO nationals this past weekend. Excellent time!! The Folks at GLCAMC did a great job! Hats off to them Smiley Did a great job at the host motel seperating the non AMC folks from the AMC parking-read NO dents Smiley As well as making plenty of parking for the truck and trailer folks Smiley  They also ordered excellent weather, man they must have pull Wink  Did a nice job with the swap meet and the show. As well as the feature speaker WALLY BOOTH  Smiley Smiley  The were able to have both Wally and Shirley Shahan attend, pretty darn cool for us AMC racer folks Wink 2 Thumbs up from us Smiley Smiley SH

Low comp bridge pivot motors go fast too! Lots of 1978-80 AMX's, Nurse Bobbis' race car "Wild Thing", Mr. Happyfaces' "Trouble Maker" & many other AMC's. NAMDRA #2398 AMO#8370 Northstar AMC #09
Email   IP Logged
davesdocs
AMCrazy

Ramblin' On Down
Under

Adelaide, South Australia
Re: GLCAMC
Reply #1 - 08/27/10 at 02:13:29

Ditto from us two Aussie's who also attended. Some you may have spoken to us at the special interest area where the BBO right hand drive Rambler Gremlin car was. It was our old car, but restored much better than we ever could by the present owner, Brian Moyer.  
Thanks, GLCAMC !!

David & Andrew

Smiley

1964 American convertible
1970 Javelin
1974 Levi's Gremlin X
1994 Toyota Hilux
2000 Daewoo
2006 Nissan Stagea
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print