The AMC Forum - Non AMC New age Camaro Kid takes it hard Old Schoo

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
04/23/18 at 07:10:29
News: 07/13/2009: Member Registration is now manual. Please email me if you're looking to sign up: amcforumAThotmail.com
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Non AMC New age Camaro Kid takes it hard Old Schoo (Read 2602 times)
77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Non AMC New age Camaro Kid takes it hard Old Schoo
10/23/10 at 02:21:11

Theres a guy with enuff money to rice out a new Camaro in my end of town . Every so often you see him on my road which is five lanes wide . Doing that , I have to really romp on the gas to pass a 4 dr sedan kinda thing .
 Theres also an old dude , I mean like 65 . With a nice looking circa 65 - 66 2 dr hdtop full size Mopar . Like a big black on black fury III . You see him an Momma idling over to the local A an W , or on nice sunny day drives  now n then .
Me an my Buddy carlos were over at the plaza , across the road . And were walking back to my car . I,m like hey man theres that old Mopar . We watch it coming cause its cool . An up comes the Camaro Kid . He,s tail gating , then blasts past in the right lane . They both get the red light . No other cars on the road . I,m like to Carlos . 5 bucks says the Mope takes the Kid . No way yer on he says .
Lights go green an The Kid is off like a rocket . Mopar never moved . The Kid pulls up about 100 ft past intersection .
All of a sudden its like WTF that Ol Mope ,s got cut outs on it . Ol Dude hits to about 3 grand . Lets off . Backs up about 10 ft . An friggin pins it . Launches about half way thru intersection . Stops . Backs up . Pulls ahead to the line an waits . Its got that old cam real cool harrrummmff sound and a poppity popppittty idle .
We look around and The Kid is gone . I,m like Oh Man if he falls for that he,s gonna take it hard an the ol dude isnt even gonna spit on it .  
 And here he comes sneakin round thru the mall parking lot , across the street , thru the Petro can ( gas  station ) lot . Out onto my street and comes out behind and slips in next to the Mopar in the curb lane . Moper gives a haul on gas . Kid does the same . They wait Lights gonna go green . The Kid is off first . Mopar a split second behind and it does one of those one frt tire on the ground / one frt tire just touching the pavement things . Blows by the Kid , around the 3 to 400 ft mark lets of and drops to a cruising speed . The Kid blows by him ( winning of course , in his eyes ) and kept on going .
 I have no idea and dont really care what one of the new muscle cars perform like . But one new black Camaro took it hard , Old School . Right on my street by an out dated , heavy old hunk that the old dude probably went to his prom in , in like 1970 ..77.

" You can never be sure of the validity of any on line information " Abraham Lincoln .
Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
amxdreamer
Site Moderator

Proud member of the
WINNING team Smurf!

Vancouver, British Columbia
Re: Non AMC New age Camaro Kid takes it hard Old S
Reply #1 - 10/23/10 at 05:48:19

nice!

Tony

2009 Ford F150 SuperdooperCrew
1970 AMX
Email   IP Logged
Graewolf59
AMCrazy

American Motors
Corporation

Richmond, VA
Reply #2 - 10/23/10 at 10:23:52

Love it!!! (Caution-old guys can be sneaky!)  Wink

Perk

64 American 330 Wagon
65 American 330 Wagon
65 American Convertible
66 American 2dr Hardtop
64American 2dr 220 post

They keep following me home!!!
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #3 - 10/23/10 at 13:05:51

wwwaaaaiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a minute..........YOU had $5....did Ding know? I never openly admit to my wife on a public forum I have money in my wallet  Grin Cheesy

I used to work for a VeeP of installation services when I worked overseas, had a sign over his desk said "Old Age and Treachery will always overcome Youth and Skill"

gotta gets me one of dem signs

I remember tooling around London, in my buddies hornet hatchback stopping in getting gas and hearing the whine of a super charger, look up and see a black blown hemi charger (with a very nice older blonde lady in the passenger seat) toying with a 383 black cuda in the right lane.......and just like a kodak moment.....the blonde lady looked over and did "the wave" and the charger was gone, I mean "gone"...the cuda dude is probably still hanging his head...like something out of the movies....I think I could still pick her and the car out of a lineup  Grin Cheesy

rr

Email rambling_rebel_70   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print