The AMC Forum - Canadian AMC race day 2011

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
10/25/14 at 22:46:44
News: 07/13/2009: Member Registration is now manual. Please email me if you're looking to sign up: amcforumAThotmail.com
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Canadian AMC race day 2011 (Read 15919 times)
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Re: Canadian AMC race day 2011
Reply #15 - 06/04/11 at 23:07:01

how about I tow the Hunter Green amx with the hunter green j10 and whoop you're butt with the AMX then un hook the jtruck and whoop yer butt with that and just fer kicks'n'giggles jump in the Pinkster and make it a 3-fer

(we're doing Bracket racing right?......how much dough did YOU bring home from THAT last year - (man, I'm going to go get my butt whooped - I mean literally....good thing you don't know where i live, er, um, ....never mind))  Grin Cheesy

rr

Quote from 77hornetamx on 06/04/11 at 18:56:02:
You,ve got 2 cars an a jeep just bring one ..77.

Email rambling_rebel_70   IP Logged
77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Reply #16 - 06/05/11 at 01:55:25

Dude just bring one and take it like the man sheep you are . If you bring 3 , it,ll 3 times a s bad ..77.

" You can never be sure of the validity of any on line information " Abraham Lincoln .
Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #17 - 06/05/11 at 02:18:17

yeah, yeah, yeah....I can't hear you over me counting the one hunered dollahs and the awesome honey Chickenman donated to the winners........from 2nd or third place last year...I forget which...I just too busy re-counting my one hunered dollahs....did I mention the honey???? ...can you speak louder???

I think your best bet is to get Yves, Purpleheart, Kennie P, etc, etc. etc oh and don't forget Shawn Knapp, Chickenman, the REALLY awesome "chevy-converted-to-amc dude" to stay home and just deal with the Pinkster

rr

(i'm gonna get my butt handed to me, aren't I?)

77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Reply #18 - 06/05/11 at 03:42:12

?????????????????????????????  ??.

" You can never be sure of the validity of any on line information " Abraham Lincoln .
Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
firecapt321
Forum Veteran
High Performance

The Ken Killer

Savannah, GA
Reply #19 - 06/05/11 at 21:07:30

Quote from 77hornetamx on 06/05/11 at 03:42:12:
?????????????????????????????  ??.

I agree 77.. I think RR is working on needing his own decoder ring!! Grin WTF are you trying to say RR??? Roll Eyes Huh Grin

I know I dont have a dog in this fight but personally RR, I think you and the gaaay helmet (pink) need to Show Up to the event first, then talk smack... just my winning two cents... Tongue Grin Grin

12.9 @ 111mph
Street Tires, Stock Stall Mopar Converter, 3.15's, Foot Lock System and Auto Zone's Finest Shocks, Crossing the line at 4000 rpm's..... lmao
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #20 - 06/05/11 at 22:01:37

http://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1271467158/165

er, um....its good when the slowest car and driver get into the winners circle and nets $100 and goes home with some honey (mind you when I was younger the car was faster and so was the "honey")

bad memory '77? after I pushed you on the trailer and we put the East Side Canadian Mafia on their trailers I ended up in third or second, i forget...

geez I love bracket racing.....speaking of which, did 7-8 runs at GAD last year and didn't see the SMURF beside me ONCE....

now, back to counting my $100 dollars....dammit, i lost count, now I gotta start over again...

rr

77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Reply #21 - 06/06/11 at 23:17:05

You keep reliving that dream dude . The little Gremjin should be knocking some very high 11,s or 12 flats  come september . Its pretty consistent for mph an times somewhat . If I can figger out how the H$ll to launch it  undecided  , and get some decent r/t,s . I,ll run u brackets styles  
Will you be having your big race engine in anything by then ( full size jeeps from the 70,s an 80,s dont count )  
Any one we know bringing a lil black one , with a big motor in it ???
Maybe Chickenman will have his gremlin ready ???
 MAC ???
Mikes Ramblur  
The Grand Bend gang ..77.

Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #22 - 06/07/11 at 00:03:53

its' on a piece of paper duct-taped to the roll bar written in crayon...or did you lose THAT too?

I get so little seat time in my cars, I need something to brag about once in a while, er, um...I mean OH YA, I'll race ya in the Pinkster backwards

I don't know, if I can't get one of my two cars running properly, I'll have to run you on moccasins.....(I posted the page out of the electrical section of the TSM for a reason  Angry Sad

rr

Quote from 77hornetamx on 06/06/11 at 23:17:05:
You keep reliving that dream dude . The little Gremjin should be knocking some very high 11,s or 12 flats  come september . Its pretty consistent for mph an times somewhat . If I can figger out how the H$ll to launch it undecided , and get some decent r/t,s . I,ll run u brackets styles
Will you be having your big race engine in anything by then ( full size jeeps from the 70,s an 80,s dont count )
Any one we know bringing a lil black one , with a big motor in it ???
Maybe Chickenman will have his gremlin ready ???
MAC ???
Mikes Ramblur
The Grand Bend gang ..77.

77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Reply #23 - 06/07/11 at 02:41:40

its not really a launch technique problem . Fire freaks me out , and when it comes time to launch i get a lil flash back to when a bad carb backfire  tried to blow the hood off on a launch  at the lights . Its funny how flames can get thru any lil crack or hole and get into the driving compartment .  
 And when your strapped in and cant move to much . Gets a little freaky in there .
Just BRING SOMETHING ..... THIS track is only 45 minutes from your place . I,ll loan u gas money if neccesary , with only  a small interest/user fee ..77.

Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #24 - 06/08/11 at 03:29:38

getting closer '77

77hornetamx
Site Moderator
High Performance

4oh1,s Rule!

Barrie, ONT
Reply #25 - 06/08/11 at 06:36:11

I thought that motor seized from sitting so long ??????

Stay Hard.
Think Critically .
Question Everything .
Email   IP Logged
rambling_rebel
Forum Junkie

Fergus, Ontario
Reply #26 - 06/08/11 at 12:22:58

right, lets go with that.....had a LONG talk last nite with the owner...and previous owner.....baby steps

but I bet your brain isn't even looking at the induction system, its still focused on the Joltz Coil wondering.....I don't see that in the Jegs catalog......

imacarfan2
Forum Veteran
High Performance

Everything is for
sale for the right
price...

West Newbury, MA
Reply #27 - 06/26/11 at 02:20:33

I think we might actually make it to the Canadian event this year! I keep mentioning it to the wife and she keeps saying she's looking forward to it! Shocked

Her Spirit should be done by then and possibly my Matador coupe. If I can get brownSpirit to go, too, we could bring both cars and switch off the driving. My friend's 83 Spirit GT should also be ready before then, so if I can convince him and his wife to go, maybe we'd have three cars going!

Email   IP Logged
Ken_Parkman
Site Moderator
High Performance

American Motors
Corporation

Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
Reply #28 - 07/12/11 at 19:31:31

Hey - they put us on the Website!!!

http://stthomasracewaypark.com/

Email   IP Logged
401amx1969
AMCrazy
High Performance

American Motors
Corporation

Laval, Québec
Reply #29 - 07/12/11 at 21:22:52

The new engine is in the line up to process the dyno test!
Hope to be ready in time. Wink
Yves

69 AMX Supercharged
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print