The AMC Forum - Crane Cams

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
09/23/14 at 12:17:32
News: 07/13/2009: Member Registration is now manual. Please email me if you're looking to sign up: amcforumAThotmail.com
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Crane Cams (Read 1452 times)
pipefitter
Forum Junkie

American Motors
Corporation

Adams, MA
Crane Cams
07/10/11 at 00:10:41

I had bought a Crane ignition box from Summit. Seven months after I bought it we had it in the car and running, but started having problems right away. I emailed Crane and they tried to help troubleshoot the problem via email but also asked that I call direct. After discussing the situation on the phone, they gave me the option of sending my ignition (box and coil) to them for testing. They found the coil to be good but the box was bad. They contacted me by phone of the results and sent me a new box. They also emailed the info to me as well.  
 The people at Crane were helpful and pleasant to deal with. It was nice to make a call and get a human each and every time I called. I commented to the guy I was dealing with that I was quite happy with the way my situation was delt with, and he said that because the company owners were good people it made it easy for him to resolve issue for customers.

Dave Z

81 Spirit 232 T-10 3.54 model 20
72 Javelin AMX 360 T-10 (son's car)
73 Javelin AMX 401 727 (long term project)
88 Jeep J-10 360 727
73 Ambassador 2 door
Email   IP Logged
390spirit
Forum Veteran

Supercharged?

N Dighton, MA
Re: Crane Cams
Reply #1 - 07/10/11 at 00:24:20

customer service is the key to most any business

glad it worked out for you  Cool

X275 RTCTTFMF
Email   IP Logged
purpleheart
Forum Veteran

10.9's are getting
closer

Orangeville, ONT
Reply #2 - 07/10/11 at 04:42:08

I had dealings with customer service at Crane Cams and found them to be very helpfull and they resolved the problem right away . The tech line was great too which is more than I can say about MSD . I'm glad you got it taken care of .

Paul

Best time 11.09 @ 119.32 mph 1.51 60ft on M/T 28/11.5-15 slicks

Best ET 11.09 , Best mph 119.32 , Best 60ft 1.49
Email   IP Logged
69ss17
AMCrazy

Original
Owner/operator/partn
er SS #17

Greenville, SC
Reply #3 - 07/29/11 at 22:52:56

X2 - great experience with Crane Customer Service -
Robert M Cool

Email   IP Logged
RamblinMan
Forum Junkie
High Performance

American Motors
Corporation

Bowling Green, KY
Reply #4 - 08/03/11 at 14:59:03

I bought a Fireball box used. I actually had no plans to use it, but it came with a distributor and coil that I bought off of ebay. On a whim, I called Crane to see how much it would cost to get it checked out. They said to just send it and they would only charge me if it needed a repair. They checked it, call me and told me it was working fine, then shipped it back on their dime. The only thing it cost me was the money to ship it to them. Been a fan of Crane ever since then.

Ed

The Right Reverend of Blessed Acceleration
If thou bleedest not, thou workest not. - Hezekiah 2:15
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print